How to deposit/withdraw via offered payment methods?
How to make deposits and withdrawals using the Skrill. Аs payment system could be Skrill.
||equivalent to $10/transaction
||5 USD or 5 EUR / transaction
|Deposit processing fees
|Withdrawal processing fees
|Deposit processing time
||within 5 minutes
|Withdrawal processing time
- Select "Deposit" from the Account Operation section of your Back Office.
- Choose the trading account you would like to fund.
- In the "Deposit method" field, select "Skrill", as well as the currency.
- Choose the desired deposit amount on "Credit to account" and click the "Deposit" button to continue. You will be redirected to the method webpage.
- Login with your Neteller credentials or use OTP (One Time Password).
- Choose Skrill balance and click "Pay Now". Approve the transaction in a pop-up window by clicking the "Confirm" button.
- Come back to the Back Office by clicking "Return to merchant".
- Deposit actions are now complete, and funds should soon be reflected in your chosen trading account.
- Select "Withdrawal" from the Account Operation section of your Back Office.
- Choose the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from.
- In the "Withdrawal method" field, select "Skrill", as well as the currency.
- Select your saved Skrill Email or enter the new one manually.
- Choose the desired withdrawal amount on "Sum to withdraw".
- Click the "Pin code" button to get the authorization code to your email. Fill in the code in the "PIN code" field.
- A transaction summary will be displayed. Click the "Withdraw" button to complete the withdrawal action.