How to deposit/withdraw via offered payment methods?
How to make deposits and withdrawals using the Neteller. Аs payment system could be Neteller.
||equivalent to $10/transaction
||5 USD/ 36.22 CNY/ 24.21 BRL/ 722 JNY/ 20700.66 COP/ 85.33 MXN/ 155.79 TWD/ 411.04 INR/ 23.26 MYR/ 3.93 GBP/ 5 EUR/ 3885 NGN/ 93.76 ZAR
||10000 USD/ 67300 CNY/ 55300 BRL/ 1055000 JNY/ 38280000 COP/ 212000 MXN/ 286900 TWD/ 733000 INR/ 41400 MYR/ 7700 GBP/ 8500 EUR/ 3835400 NGN/ 164700 ZAR
|Deposit processing fees
|Withdrawal processing fees
|Deposit processing time
||within 5 minutes
|Withdrawal processing time
- Select "Deposit" from the Account Operation section of your Back Office.
- Choose the trading account you would like to fund.
- In the "Deposit method" field, select "Neteller", as well as the currency.
- Choose the desired deposit amount on "Credit to account" and click the "Deposit" button to continue. You will be redirected to the method webpage.
- Login with your Neteller credentials or use OTP (One Time Password).
- Choose Neteller balance and click "Pay Now". Approve the transaction in a pop-up window by clicking the "Confirm" button.
- Come back to the Back Office by clicking "Return to merchant".
- Deposit actions are now complete, and funds should soon be reflected in your chosen trading account.
- Select "Withdrawal" from the Account Operation section of your Back Office.
- Choose the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from.
- In the "Withdrawal method" field, select "Neteller", as well as the currency.
- Select your saved Neteller Email or enter the new one manually.
- Choose the desired withdrawal amount on "Sum to withdraw".
- Click the "Pin code" button to get the authorization code to your email. Fill in the code in the "PIN code" field.
- A transaction summary will be displayed. Click the "Withdraw" button to complete the withdrawal action.