How to deposit/withdraw via offered payment methods?
How to make deposits and withdrawals using the Bank tempatan di Malaysia (XPay). As payment system could be Bank tempatan di Malaysia (XPay).
Bank tempatan di Malaysia (XPay)
||12 USD/per transaction
||10 000 USD/per transaction
||50 MYR/per transaction
||20 000 MYR/per transaction
|Deposit processing fees
|Withdrawal processing fees
|Deposit processing time
||within 30 minutes
|Withdrawal processing time
||within 5 hours
- Select "Deposit" from the Account Operation section of your Back Office.
- Choose the trading account you would like to fund.
- In the "Deposit method" field, select "Bank tempatan di Malaysia (XPay)", as well as the
- Choose the desired deposit amount on "Credit to account" and click the "Deposit" button to
continue. You will be redirected to the method webpage.
- Select your bank in the "Bank name" field and log in with your bank credentials.
- Approve the transaction by authorization code from your bank application or SMS.
- Wait for redirection to the Back Office or force it by clicking "Redirect now".
- Deposit actions are now complete, and funds should soon be reflected in your chosen trading
- Select "Withdrawal" from the Account Operation section of your Back Office.
- Choose the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from.
- In the "Withdrawal method" field, select "Bank tempatan di Malaysia (XPay)", as well as the
- Select your bank in the "Bank name" field and enter your account number.
- Choose the desired withdrawal amount on "Sum to withdraw".
- Click the "Pin code" button to get the authorization code to your email. Fill in the code in
the "PIN code" field.
- A transaction summary will be displayed. Click the "Withdraw" button to complete the