White and blue are our corporate colors. Use them for our logo. White background - blue inscription JustMarkets. Blue background - white inscription JustMarkets. Do not stretch or rotate our logo. The logo should be scaled proportionally as the page format changes.
Banners and promotional materials should use the current company logo without shrinking, tilting, or rotating. The buttons should be positioned straight, as well as the logo.
For headings, it's best to use the Ubuntu or Gilroy font. For regular texts - Arial is an acceptable option.
All illustrations must be in 2d format. 3d design must be avoided.
The correct spelling of our brand name increases the level of trust and helps to maintain our reputation. Partners and clients usually perceive incorrect spelling as a sign of fraud.
JustMarkets Copy Trading
We are realistic about our options and completely honest with our clients. Do not mislead users by promising easy instant earnings. Use our recommended wording to build strong and trusting relationships with clients.
Safe trading platform
Risk free Demo account
Risk free trading
Do not use the JustMarkets brand name when creating a domain. This causes mistrust and scares away potential customers.
We are aimed at fruitful, mutually beneficial cooperation on equal terms. We prefer to provide a clear and transparent picture of our area of responsibility. In order to share our commitments, please let clients know that your website and social media accounts are not owned or operated by JustMarkets.
For social media
‘This page is not owned or operated by JustMarkets’
‘This page is owned and operated by an official partner of JustMarkets’, or similar
Where fees, charges, and commissions are provided, they are correct and not hidden in small print or inserted into the disclaimer.
If you make reference to public resources, include links to relevant pages.
Carefully check all published content for compliance with the law and riskiness for the company's image.
You can not use:
- obscene, rude and pornographic content;
- links to resources containing inappropriate information;
- any mention of gambling and casinos;
- spam mailings on social networks and by email;
- the content of the footer of our website;
- copyrighted logos;
- country flags.
- logos and/or names of financial regulators;
In addition, we would like to make it clear that we are partnering with entrepreneurs who are serious about doing business.
In this regard, we inform you:
- Do not refer your relatives/friends/acquaintances by yourself to trade on our platform;
- Attract more diverse clients, your income cannot depend on only one client;
- If more than 30% of your income comes from one client, we may review our terms cooperation with you;
- We reserve the right to revise the number/frequency of payouts if the commission payout exceeds the income from the spread;
More restrictions might apply, please read our Introducing Broker Agreement for more information.
Our team reserves the right to request any of your promotional materials (images, creatives, landing pages, emails) for approval at any time. We may ask you to make changes if the content does not comply with our policies.